Writing Contest Spring 2021
The publishing industry has been widely criticized for its lack of diversity.
In an effort to address this issue head-on we launched the Women Plot Diversity contest to offer two authors the chance of being published. The purpose of this contest is to support inclusivity across our own lists, and to fortify our own mission to give voice to women writers.
WHO CAN ENTER:
One entry per person. Open worldwide. Entries for our program are to be accepted from April 15, 2021 to June 30, 2021. Entrants must satisfy all the following requirements:
- anyone over the age of eighteen
- women only (trans/non-binary or genderqueer women welcome!)
- Non fiction;
- Poetry (at least 10 poems);
- Flash Fiction (1000 words max);
- Short Story (3000 words max).
Our external judges and internal editorial team will be reviewing the submissions to select the top finalists.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rewrites are not accepted. In other words, please be sure you are happy with your submission before you click “send” because we will not accept rewrites, follow-up emails, additional material, etc.
- Only one entry per person.
- We only accept material that is unpublished. We will not accept revised or new editions of previously published work.
- You must be at least eighteen years old to enter.
- Women only (trans/non-binary or genderqueer women welcome!)
By submitting your work to us, you agree to our terms and conditions.